AKB quality management system since 2003
For us the greatest proof of quality is your satisfaction.
That means our AKB Quality Management System according to DIN EN ISO 9001 introduced in 2003 is continually adapted to our growing requirements and those of our customers.
Our customers benefit 100% from a final inspection, its scope coordinated with the customer. Setting up special test benches is part and parcel of our service. On request, we shall be pleased to issue relevant test certificates according to DIN EN 10204.
So you can rely on thorough and practically tested functionality and operational safety.
The guiding principles of our quality policy:
Thus, in August 2019, we have obtained the certificate for DIN EN 15085-2 with the certification level CL4 with which we are allowed to design, purchase, assemble and sell all welding components up to the certification level CL1 for use in rail transport.
Our products undergo 100% final testing, the scope of which is agreed with the customer. The construction of special test stands is a matter of course for us. Upon request, we are happy to issue meaningful test certificates according to DIN EN 10204.
So you can rely on thoroughly and practically tested functionality and operational safety.
The guiding principles of our quality policy.
- Meticulous determination of all customer wishes and requirements regarding the product
- Recruitment of qualified, skilled employees in the company
- Provision of all necessary resources in line with requirements and state-of-the-art
- Procurement of the individual parts exclusively from European partners
- On-schedule, error-free and reproducible as well as traceable delivery
- Implementation of an effective error control and prevention procedure
Here you can download our quality management certificates as PDF in German and English.